Hi IT Pro TV:
I am looking for way(s) for preparing and studying for Microsoft Certification, I am a bit disappointed in myself and a little with Microsoft and the new Role Based Certification exam, I don't think I am prepared enough to sit for the Microsoft 70-697 and the deadline is really fast approching, My gamble towards the MCSA Windows 10 (70-698 and 70-697) didn't really pay off.
here's what I done so far?
- Safari/Oreilly Online
- ITPro.TV Videos
- CBT Nuggets Videos ( not a lot of content or videos in regards to the 70-697)
- Pluralsight (Don't understand their layout of the videos) and some videos don't go into a lot of details (my personal opinion)
- TESTOUT/Labsims ( really good, but won't be able to finish the content or videos on time)
- Microsoft Docs Content online
7)Microsoft MSDN Docs Online
- ITDvds.com (no CC or Notes here, just videos)
I really like some input as to what or how I should procede with my Microsoft Studies going forward, like more labs time, buy ebooks, blogs, videos etc)