Preparing my first exam...
This post is deleted!
Thanks for asking.
Mark on a calendar the date you wish to take the exam.
take the exam objectives which you can get from CompTIA and use that as your guide.
- Look at each objective and rate how confident you are on that topic.
- Go back to each topic that you rated poorly and ask questions about that topic, what don't I know or understand about that topic. (spending the most time here--,learning more if needed)
- After reviewing your weakest topics, then move on to the more confident topics with the same questions. (spending time reviewing or just getting terminology set in your mind--this is a must do)
- verify that in your focused study time before the exam that you've covered every topic on the exam.
other considerations for preparing
- Spend no more than 90 minutes per study session, broken into 30 minutes blocks of time. Break up those 90 minutes with breaks in between--(no more than 5-10 minute breaks--do not let your mind wander) make sure you know what you're studying in the next block before your breaks.
Ask questions here if you need!
We we will be around to help.
*if the post above has answered the question, please mark the topic as solved.
**All "answers" and responses are offered "as is" and my opinion. There is no implied support or guarantee by the ITProTV team.