Does the command "Show Ip Eigrp Interfaces" show the connected networks of a router advertised for EIGRP? Where can I find this in "Show IP Protocols"?
EIGRP Advertised Networks
@Ponciana-S-Pajela Not sure exactly what you are asking but her goes.
show run | section eigrp
- this command gets the section of the running config with your EIGRP settings. you can tell what routes you have told eigrp to broadcast and what not.
Show IP route
- this command will show you what directly connected networks you have and what networks you've learned through EIGRP
show ip eigrp neighbors
- This command tells you adjacent EIGRP routers.
Show ip EIGRP interface
- tells what interfaces eigrp is active on and some stats.
show ip protocols
- This is probably the one that you want it does show you what networks you are routing for
this is the output for show ip protocols on my test network. the 10.0.0.4 and .8 are directly connected and I am advertising them. the 10.0.0.10 and .6 are networks 1 hop away.
Routing for Networks:
Routing Information Sources:
Gateway Distance Last Update
10.0.0.10 90 00:00:28
10.0.0.6 90 00:00:28
Distance: internal 90 external 170
Check out cisco's comprehensive guide on EIGRP. It's got everything you've ever wanted to know
The command you mention shows info about that router's interfaces that are configured to handle EIGRP traffic.
show ip protocolsreally let you know what routing protocols are active on the router and what networks that router is advertising using what particular protocols. So this one isn't specific to EIGRP.